- Poetry Review-“Coping Circles” by Glen Binger: A Bittersweet Romp Across Gallows, Through Open Windows, Over Bridge Railings, and Along the Edge of a Razor Blade
- Poetry Review- Scott Laudati’s “Camp Winapooka”: A Nostalgiamageddon of Honest Stitchery and Confluence
- People Wilderness: The Spices and Love Juices of Cold, Frigid February
- In peeling back the skin on the monster, beneath the lizard scales she’s got perfect, silicone-free breasts, but when her mouth opens all I hear is: “NIGHTWORK”. I don’t want to like her, but I don’t want her to hate me either.
- The People Are Crazy, Out Here in the Dives